[ckan-dev] CKAN and Atom feeds?

Aaron McGlinchy McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz
Sun Feb 14 20:59:46 UTC 2016

Hi,
    Atom feeds have been possible for a while (http://ckan.org/2012/05/30/atom-feeds/ and result at https://datahub.io/feeds/dataset.atom).

However when we attempt this on our own CKAN instance (which is on the same 2.4.1 version of CKAN as the datahub) we get a server error
https://datastore.landcareresearch.co.nz/feeds/dataset.atom

The docs have a few settings re feeds, but they don't appear to include a switch to enable/disable, so presume they should be 'on' by default?
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/maintaining/configuration.html#feeds-settings

Is there something else we need to be doing to get this working?

Thanks
Aaron