[ckan-dev] OpenSearch

michail alexakis drmalex07 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 17:12:01 UTC 2016

Given that you have defined your ORM classes (i.e Python classes mapping to
relational tables), you
can initialize the schema using only sqlalchemy.

Before trying anyhing, it would be helpfull to read this:
http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/core/metadata.html#creating-and-dropping-database-tables