[ckan-dev] Meaning of AGPL for CKAN extensions

Pedro G Silva pedro.gracio at deimos.com.pt
Wed Feb 10 11:27:01 UTC 2016

Can we get a notice on the this list when they get released?

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Adrià Mercader <adria.mercader at okfn.org>
wrote:

> On 8 February 2016 at 17:27, Ross Jones <ross at servercode.co.uk> wrote:
> >> I'm asking because I want the source code of an extension which is
> currently labeled "closed source". Is this possible? Does someone already
> have experience with this kind of situation?
> >
> > I've been asking the EuropeanDataPortal about their extensions, but I
> just get ignored. It's frustrating, but nothing that I can do about it. You
> may run into the same problem.
>

> The European Data Portal extensions will be released at the end of
> February:
>
> https://twitter.com/EU_DataPortal/status/696726635240886272

[image: DEIMOS Engenharia, SA] <http://www.deimos.pt>
*Pedro Gracio Silva*
Aerospace Systems / Production Center

*Av. D. Joao II, Lt 1.17.01, 10 • 1998-023 Lisboa, Portugal*
Ph: +351 21 893 3020 • Fax: +351 21 896 9099