[ckan-dev] Q&A for datacats installs?

Derek Hohls dhohls at csir.co.za
Fri Jan 8 14:13:30 UTC 2016

Hi

I'd like to know if this is the correct mailing list to post questions around the usage of the datacats (Docker-based CKAN) software?  I am struggling with adapting the usual approach to CKAN extension installations to the one used by datacats (e.g. adapting the http://docs.ckan.org/projects/ckanext-spatial/en/latest/install.html ).

If this is not the correct forum, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Derek

and is believed to be clean.