[ckan-dev] CKAN with Python 2.6.6

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Fri Jul 1 11:54:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

AFAIK CKAN 2.5 should still work on Python 2.6 [1] although I read
some other messages on the list that seemed to suggest otherwise. Have
you found an issue while running on Python 2.6?

Of course if possible at all you should try to use Python 2.7

Adrià

[1] https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2016-January/009608.html