[ckan-dev] [ckan-global-user-group] Re: Important: MapQuest tiles failing on spatial widgets and maps, workarounds and alternatives

David Hernández davisoski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 19:02:27 UTC 2016

Hi.

I use option 3 and works ok, but for *csv files* with *[lat,lon]*
coordinates I still getting the ugly image using the map option in Data
Explorer.

This is one of these files:

http://demo.ckan.org/dataset/test-for-mat/resource/f2c76d4b-a858-4775-b30d-738cc3da477f

Is there any workaround for this stuff?