[ckan-dev] ckanext-spatial deploy to production environment (datacats)

Wiebke Toussaint wiebke.toussaint at uct.ac.za
Wed Jun 1 16:59:00 UTC 2016

Hey!

I've installed ckan with datacats and docker and am running it on an Ubuntu 14.04 server. My site is available here: http://energydata.uct.ac.za/. I've been trying to install ckanext-spatial so that my site can be harvested by another data portal.

I've installed ckanext-spatial and pycsw as per instructions, but am struggling to figure out how to deploy it in a production environment, outside of http://localhost:8000. I want my data portal to be accessible via a /csw endpoint.

Kind regards,
Wiebke

Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This e-mail is subject to UCT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via csirt at uct.ac.za