[ckan-dev] CKAN Datapusher

Thomas Lim Jun Wei atttjwe1 at globalpsa.com
Fri Jun 10 09:12:24 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I am trying to develop a ckan development site using RHEL 2.7, currently, I am trying to deploy Datapusher into my ckan with this guide http://docs.ckan.org/projects/datapusher/en/latest/deployment.html . But I received this error

(datapusher) [root at edw3devportal1 etc]# curl http://0.0.0.0:8800                 <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.15 (Oracle) Server at 0.0.0.0 Port 8800</address>

On my httpd.conf, this is my settings:

#Datapusher
NameVirtualHost *:8800
Listen 8800
include sites-enabled
ServerName edw3devportal

On my /etc/ckan folder, this is my permission rights:

-rwxrwxrwx. 1 root root  442 Jun  9 18:04 datapusher_settings.py
-rwxrwxrwx. 1 root root  338 Jun  9 18:04 datapusher.wsgi
drwxr-x---. 2 root root 4096 Jun 10 13:55 default
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root   14 Jun  8 14:49 etc -> /root/ckan/etc

is there any other way to check if I have done my Datapusher installation correctly?

Disclaimer:
This email is confidential and may also be privileged.  Any form of unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.  Statements that do not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.  If you are not the intended recipient or if this email is otherwise sent to you in error, you should not disseminate, distribute, print or copy this email, and you should delete it immediately and notify us.  Thank you.