[ckan-dev] Data DevOps

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Thu Jun 23 12:38:21 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Link Digital will be recruiting via the AIESEC portal in the near future
for two interns who would like to live and work with us in Canberra,
Australia.

Generally we'd be very keen to find people who are already involved in CKAN
projects and have relevant experience. So, Python DevOps folks maybe with
epic data science backgrounds :)

Via AIESEC you can get 12 month working visas if you meet the criteria and
we think it is a good way to share the skills we've developed with people
from other countries. Particularly those from places where opportunities to
learn on funded projects might be hard to find.

After the intern program you might start your own CKAN practice back in
your own country, or you might work within one of the many institutions
that have adopted CKAN for data management. Of course, you might also get
an ongoing opportunity to work with Link Digital as we continue to grow.

If this might be of interest to you or others you know please ask them to
just send me an email and then I'll be sure to let them know when the
AIESEC position is published.

Hoots!

--
*STEVEN DE COSTA *|