[ckan-dev] Problems visualizing GEOJSON maps

David davisoski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:25:39 UTC 2016

Hi.

In my previous version of CKAN 2.2  I had installed ckanext-spatial to
previsualize my geojson maps. Everything works fine.
https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-spatial

Now I had installed a CKAN 2.5 and it seems geojson is part of another
extension; ckanext-geoview if CKAN >= 2.3
https://github.com/pduchesne/ckanext-geoview

Now the map is blank. I thought the format of the file was changed and I
uploaded to demo.ckan.org and it works ok.
http://demo.ckan.org/dataset/mapa-geojson/resource/485d1409-0e00-452f-bd54-7fe0501337ce

Is enough to install ckanext-geoview. Do I need install anything else.??

Thanks
David