[ckan-dev] CKAN "No section: 'formatters'" error

Derek Hohls dhohls at csir.co.za
Wed Jun 8 14:52:23 UTC 2016

Hi Stefan

I am not sure its going to help to make *no* changes as
 the links to, for example, solr and postgres are not going to work
(also in Dockers) if these settings are not provided.  By minimal, I
meant just the ones appearing in the installation guide. AFAIK, I did
not change anything about formatters.

I will send a copy of the file to your email.

>>> Stefan Oderbolz <stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch> 06/06/16 8:59 AM >>>
Can you get it to work if you make *no* changes at all? Or what exactly are your "minimum" changes?Somehow there is a problem with the file and it's hard to tell without access to the whole file.