[ckan-dev] CKAN Datapusher

dporto dporto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 07:57:31 UTC 2016

I'm working over CentOS, but it shoud be similar to RHEL...

1) Have you activated 8800 port?

semanage port -a -t http_port_t -p tcp 8800
(yum -y install policycoreutils-python  if it isn't avaiable)
2) Include these lines (or similar) in /etc/httpd/conf.d/datapusher.conf
<Directory /etc/ckan/default>
Require all granted
</Directory>

After these changes, restart httpd