[ckan-dev] Clarifications in CKAN...

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Sun Jun 19 20:29:27 UTC 2016

On Jun 19, 2016 11:24 AM, "Nathan Gopalakrishnan" <
nathan.gopalakrishnan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Including Dev distribution list...
>
> On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 8:53 PM, Nathan Gopalakrishnan <
nathan.gopalakrishnan at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi Adria,
>>
>> I have the following clarifications in CKAN, could you please able to
share you thoughts on the same.

>> 1. Does CKAN support workflow during the Dataset creation process. Is
this feature is available in demo.ckan.org so that I would able to test.

Would you describe an example of the workflow you're looking for? There are
some workflows that are supported out of the box and others that can be
implemented with plugins and/or external scripts.