[ckan-dev] Search inside data files

John Jediny - XAAB john.jediny at gsa.gov
Fri Mar 11 00:47:03 UTC 2016

Stab in the dark but sounds like you'd have to use ckan archiver to cache a
copy, use reclinedb or another multiformat parser and have that spit out to
elasticsearch (or Solr..) to expose those as search terms... has anyone
done something like this... Open Source of course?

...Propreitary plug-in vendors please focus on a different community please