[ckan-dev] Clear/disable cache

Pedro G Silva pedro.gracio at deimos.com.pt
Fri Mar 11 14:30:28 UTC 2016

I also had the same problem. I tried restarting solr, but it didn't work. I
then searched the dataset on the solr interface and it was still there.
Some error while deleting the dataset, dunno. It then fixed. Hope it helps

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 2:23 PM, <Florian.Brucker at mb.karlsruhe.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm experiencing cache problems where datasets that I've deleted show up
> in the dataset search. Clicking on them yields 404s. Something similar has
> been reported before (
> https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2011-February/000354.html) but
> that was in 2011 and the solution given there (set "cache_enabled = false")
> doesn't work for me. This happens both on Apache and on Paster, and I've
> cleared my browser's cache, too.
>
> I've tried to figure out where the cache is stored, but I couldn't find
> any documentation on this. How can I clear the cache or disable it
> altogether?
>
> I'm running CKAN 2.5.1.
>

> Regards,
> Florian
> --
> Stadt Karlsruhe, Medienbüro
> Tel: 0721-133-1884
> florian.brucker at mb.karlsruhe.de

[image: DEIMOS Engenharia, SA] <http://www.deimos.pt>
*Pedro Gracio Silva*
Aerospace Systems / Production Center

*Av. D. Joao II, Lt 1.17.01, 10 • 1998-023 Lisboa, Portugal*
Ph: +351 21 893 3020 • Fax: +351 21 896 9099