[ckan-dev] Clear/disable cache

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 15:19:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

Deleting stuff explicitly in Solr shouldn't be necessary, and if you have to, then it suggest that it might be a problem updating the index rather than caching (at least to me).

By default deleting a dataset will set its state to 'deleted' and then update the Solr index immediately.

From what I recall this has to be turned off using ckan.search.automatic_indexing = false which was introduced so that you didn't have to explicitly load the synchronous_search plugin. The default value for this is 'true'.

Have you changed ckan.search.automatic_indexing or perhaps ckan.search.solr_commit in your config?

Cheers

Ross.