[ckan-dev] Dataset Search

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Mon May 16 12:19:15 UTC 2016

This is probably because we're using solr with english stemming rules for
dataset searches, but a postgres LIKE query for group/org searches. We can
make them more similar by replacing the LIKE query with a search on a text
index. Even better would be storing the group and org details in solr too,
so we could add facets and other search features that we only have on the
dataset page.