[ckan-dev] Minimal ckan dataset and resource MD fields

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Wed May 25 12:55:05 UTC 2016

That depends on your site configuration and plugins enabled. You can
always try the API calls and see what errors you get for your specific
site, e.g.:

$ ckanapi action package_create
ckan.logic.ValidationError: {'owner_org': ['A organization must be
supplied', 'Missing value'], 'name': ['Missing value'], 'title':
['Missing value']}

$ ckanapi action resource_create package_id=fake
ckan.logic.ValidationError: {'url': ['Missing value']}