[ckan-dev] Issues replacing in default main.css

Akshay Verma akshayverma295 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:07:33 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I am try to create an new theme using Bootstrap 3 for a ckan instance. I am
implementing the theme using a plugin. I tried to replace the main.css(base
css of ckan) using ckan.main_css configuration attribute both in the plugin
and in the development configuration file. I tried to change it using my
custom css file and and existing css file like - red.css , maroon.css.
Could someone please help me to understand what I may be missing, or
perhaps point to an existing plugin has custom css as their base.css

--
Akshay Verma
Website - akshay2905.github.io