[ckan-dev] Access Rights für Organisation-Users

Stephan Schrade schrade at online2000.de
Thu Oct 13 13:42:31 UTC 2016

Hi all,
we are trying to set up the user rights as follows:
Every user is related to an organisation and can therefor only
create/view datasets within their organisation.
In order to do this we have to switch off the right to create anon
datasets and datasets which are not related to an orginsation.
Therefor we did the following settings:

ckan.auth.anon_create_dataset = false
ckan.auth.create_unowned_dataset = false
ckan.auth.create_dataset_if_not_in_organization = false
ckan.auth.user_create_groups = false
ckan.auth.user_create_organizations = false
ckan.auth.user_delete_groups = false
ckan.auth.user_delete_organizations = false
ckan.auth.create_user_via_api = false
ckan.auth.create_user_via_web = false
ckan.auth.roles_that_cascade_to_sub_groups = admin

But the user can still create datasets which are not related to an
orginsation.
Are we doing something wrong or is this a bug?

We are using CKAN 2.5.1.

TIA
Stephan