[ckan-dev] Ckan installation - could not connect to datapusher

Pedro Ferro pedro.ferro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:36:05 UTC 2016

Hi again,

I've been struggling for many, many days with a basic problem in my
installation, can't put datapusher working and (I think) for that reason
can't preview files like csv or xls (but I can download them).

I made the installation on a VM that is accessible to the web
I will try to road map my installation in the doc attached.

I any one have time to look at I will be very graceful

thanks
Pedro