[ckan-dev] CKAN 2.5.2 maximum recursion depth exceeded

Marco Combetto marcomb at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:20:50 UTC 2016

Thanks!
Could that means that CKAN could not have more than 1000 dataset in one single organizationCould be a bug? I don't find it in the open issues
Unfortunately I have one organization with 1100 dataset published.
I was expecting that should be something settable in production.ini.. but I don't find a way..
Marco Combetto
marcomb at hotmail.com
Mobile: +39 3316329971
www.linkedin.com/in/marcomb