[ckan-dev] ckanext schemming additional fields added but searchable

Jordi Piqueras Bautista jpiqueras at absis.es
Thu Oct 13 13:01:22 UTC 2016

Well I understand that the system is thought to cover other general purposes but for our organization would be useful to take in consideration having private datasets which state is no productive. If these private datasets could  be searchable, then could be more easilly identified for dataset managers. That’s also the reason why we added some custom fields.

Thanks again! :)