[ckan-dev] ckanext-geoview

Sovello Hildebrand Mgani sovellohpmgani at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 05:07:54 UTC 2016

Hi Pedro,
May be you need this in your development.ini which specifies which map
tiles to you.
You may also need to edit the file based on this PR (not sure it has been
merged into the main branch yet)

https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-mapviews/pull/35/commits/ad0efcb4bd2c42796543f658e99190e2abafae53

which prevents displaying the mapquest ad

ckanext.spatial.common_map.type = custom
ckanext.spatial.common_map.custom.url =
http://tile.stamen.com/watercolor/{z}/{x}/{y}.jpg
ckanext.spatial.common_map.attribution = Map tiles by <a href="
http://stamen.com">Stamen Design</a>, under <a href="
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0">CC BY 3.0</a>. Data by <a href="
http://openstreetmap.org">OpenStreetMap</a>, under <a href="
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0">CC BY SA</a>.

Let me know if this helps

Cheers

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install ckanext-geoview to view geojson files (and wms, wfs)
> but I'm can't succeed.
>
> I've fallow de documentation in https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-geoview
> and
>

>    1. *with OpenLayers Viewer*
>

> when edit the geojson file and make "new view" don't appear "Map viewer
> (openlayers)" option
>

> 2
> *. with Leaflet GeoJSON Viewer*
> can't preview (only get a grey screen) but can download it
>

> my development.ini:
> ckan.plugins = stats text_view image_view recline_view datastore
> datapusher pdf_view spatial_metadata spatial_query resource_proxy geo_view
> geojson_view
>
> ckanext.spatial.search_backend = solr-spatial-field
>
> ckanext.geoview.ol_viewer.formats = geojson, wfs, wms kml
> ckanext.geoview.ol_viewer.hide_overlays = false
> ckanext.geoview.ol_viewer.default_feature_hoveron= true
>

> the url for my ckan file: http://hermes.airc.pt:
> 82/dataset/distritos/resource/6c13dc8c-017b-4546-bb59-87e14b99f46e
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Pedro

:: Sovello Hildebrand Mgani ::

--If you teach man to fish, you'll feed him a lifetime--