[ckan-dev] Solr Version for CKAN 2.4.x and 2.5.x

Espeland, James james.espeland at montana.edu
Sat Oct 22 17:12:26 UTC 2016

[ I apologize to the group for not editing the subject line before sending my reply.  I'm resubmitting this with a corrected subject line. ]

Hi Nathan,

These are the software versions that we used:

centos 6.8
ckan 2.5.2
solr 5.5.2
java 1.8.0_91
python 2.7.11
postgres 9.4.8
jetty 9.3.8

I'll send a file to your ucar.edu address with some installation notes that I compiled.

---- Jim Espeland
james.espeland at montana.edu