[ckan-dev] Reharvest button problem

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Oct 24 10:10:47 UTC 2016

Hi Jim,

Not sure if you went around this already, but you can either

* Clear the whole source (jobs and datasets) with the Clear button or
via `paster harvester clearsource {source-id/name}` on the command
line
* Abort one particular job via `paster harvester job_abort
{source-id/name}` on the command line

https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-harvest#command-line-interface

Hope this helps,

Adrià