[ckan-dev] Travis CI build

lucia.espona at wsl.ch lucia.espona at wsl.ch
Mon Oct 24 22:11:24 UTC 2016

Thanks Adria

Now the build is giving an error because it is trying to run all the tests from scheming and they are failing (log below).

Should in principle make that work or can I somehow skip those tests with an option for nosetests?

Current command is:
nosetests --nologcapture --with-pylons=subdir/test.ini --with-coverage --cover-package=ckanext.composite --cover-inclusive --cover-erase --cover-tests

Thanks,
Lucia

ERROR: ckanext.scheming.tests.test_dataset_logic.TestDatasetSchemaLists.test_dataset_schema_list

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/home/travis/virtualenv/python2.7.12/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose/case.py", line 197, in runTest

self.test(*self.arg)

File "/home/travis/build/espona/ckanext-composite/ckanext-scheming/ckanext/scheming/tests/test_dataset_logic.py", line 7, in test_dataset_schema_list

dataset_schemas = lc.action.scheming_dataset_schema_list()

File "/home/travis/virtualenv/python2.7.12/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ckanapi/common.py", line 51, in action

return self._ckan.call_action(name, data_dict=kwargs)

File "/home/travis/virtualenv/python2.7.12/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ckanapi/localckan.py", line 50, in call_action

return self._get_action(action)(dict(context), dict(data_dict))

File "/home/travis/build/espona/ckanext-composite/ckan/ckan/logic/__init__.py", line 363, in get_action

raise KeyError("Action '%s' not found" % action)

KeyError: "Action 'scheming_dataset_schema_list' not found"

Dr. Lucia Espona Pernas

Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
Hauptgebäaude Labortrakt (HL C21)
Zürcherstrasse 111
8903 Birmensdorf
Switzerland