[ckan-dev] Reharvest button problem

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Oct 26 09:21:59 UTC 2016

Hi Jim,

The “Harvest tables defined in memory” message and the other one are
just log messages and are fine.
In order to perform the harvesting you need to have the two consumer
processes (gather and fetch) running. Check the docs for more details:

https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-harvest#running-the-harvest-jobs

Hope this helps,

Adrià