[ckan-dev] Dataproxy: how can I disabled it?

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Oct 31 11:05:44 UTC 2016

Hi Isabel,

As Matthew says this is due to problems with how the datastore_active
flag is set on the resources (there was a bug when if you updated a
resource it would be set to False [1]. This should be fixed on 2.5.3).
For these resources affected, the easiest is to reupload the file to
the DataStore:

Resource Page > Manage > DataStore tab > Upload to DataStore

This will reupload the contents, set the flag to True and keep the resource id.

If there are many of them you might want to use the API for that or
reupload all files to the DataStore with `paster datapusher resubmit`
but of course that could take a long time.

Let me know if you need more help.

Adrià

[1] https://github.com/ckan/ckan/pull/3020