[ckan-dev] How to add an onChange event to a CKAN form

Bijith komalan bijith.komalan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:12:09 UTC 2016

down votefavorite
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39369604/how-to-add-an-onchange-event-to-a-ckan-form#>

I used CKAN framework for my work.

I have build a form using the 'form' module of CKAN,in which there is a
select box ,created like this:

{{
form.select("case_study",id='field-md_aquacross_case_study',label=_('Case
Study'),options=aquacross_cases,classes=['controls-medium'],attrs=attrs
,selected=selected) }}

The select box already uses the inbuilt JS module auto-complete

Now I need to add an onChange event to this form

Do I need to create a new JS module for this?

Please give some tips for achieving this

Bijith