[ckan-dev] Extension for keeping package public but not resources

lucia.espona at wsl.ch lucia.espona at wsl.ch
Wed Sep 21 08:25:18 UTC 2016

 Dear all

For my current CKAN instance, I would like the package metadata (description, etc) to be always public, but I would need to restrict the access to the resources (data, files). As a start, it will be enough if the resource data is just accessible to registered users. It doesn't need to be something super secure, I may be enough to just "hide" them.

Does anyone know about extension or developments done in this direction?

Thanks a lot,
Lucia

Dr. Lucia Espona Pernas

Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
Hauptgebäaude Labortrakt (HL C21)
Zürcherstrasse 111
8903 Birmensdorf
Switzerland