[ckan-dev] ckanext geoview - wfs preview

Pedro Ferro pedro.ferro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:32:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

I´m not an IT guy and it is likely that the problems exposed may seem
"strange" ...

I installed  CKAN 2.5.1 with Solr 5.1.0 in Ubuntu14.04 virtual machine.

Installed the Geoview  extension to see geographic files and services at
CKAN.
I've followed the instruction in
https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-geoview#installation

It happens that I can preview the various formats (GeoJSON, kml, WMS) but I
can not in WFS format.

In the case of WFS that I want to see, it's something from the geoserver as
the WMS. (basically it's  the same data in different formats)

The WMS data appear in the preview but the WFS not ...

If you have any idea about what should I do, I appreciate

My configuration file:

*ckan.plugins =* stats text_view image_view recline_view datastore
datapusher
spatial_metadata spatial_query harvest ckan_harvester csw_harvester
waf_harvester doc_harvester pdf_view resource_proxy geo_view

*ckanext.spatial.search_backend =* solr-spatial-field

*ckanext.geoview.ol_viewer.formats =* wfs wms geojson kml
*ckanext.geoview.ol_viewer.default_feature_hoveron =* true
#ckanext.geoview.ol_viewer.hide_overlays = true

*ckan.views.default_views =* image_view text_view recline_view geo_view