[ckan-dev] Problem while adding new function to plugin.py

Bijith komalan bijith.komalan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:30:14 UTC 2016

Hi ,

I have  a new plugin created by implementing the idatasetform
<https://github.com/ckan/ckan/tree/master/ckanext/example_idatasetform>.

I recently created a new function in python to dispatch some values to the
UI.

I have made the necessary changes to deploy the function , adding that to
my schema using the modify_schema and show_schema function in my plugin.py.

But I'm not able to get the new function and the values dispatched by it in
the UI

Have I missed something? I have even restarted the ckan after making this
changes

Bijith