[ckan-dev] How to install ckanext-scheming

Forum forum at hello-web.net
Thu Sep 22 13:07:31 UTC 2016

Dear Tim,

Thank again for helping.

Just to make sure I understand before entering command.

 1. Could you tell me that does python setup.py develop
 2. Your wrote "Addition I make to xxxx.ini", do you mean, I have to add
    your recommandation in /etc/ckan/default/production.ini ? (I suppose
    yes)
 3. .. you restart webserver, do you means sudo service apache2 reload
    (sorry for that stupid question :o)

Thank again
Cheers