[ckan-dev] Recent CKAN development

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Sat Sep 24 17:57:42 UTC 2016

Yes, a blog post is a great idea. There's a small example extension of
a "proposed dataset" workflow included in CKAN now
https://github.com/ckan/ckan/blob/master/ckanext/example_ipermissionlabels/plugin.py

Much more complicated workflows can be built in the same way.
Permission labels are really flexible.

Ian