[ckan-dev] CKAN and open source distributed data store

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 08:41:20 UTC 2016

Hi,
Basically, no. You might like to try this extension as a starting point:
https://github.com/cphsolutionslab/ckanext-dataproxy

But even that is written for SQLAlchemy (relational databases, as far as I
know).

I worked last year on a platform bringing together Apache Accumulo and
CKAN, but we didn't get so far that they were directly connected. I would
be really interested in seeing that happen.

Best,
Matt

--
Matt Fullerton
Software development and data science for open data and mobility
matt at crowdsalad.de
+49 89 7456 0495 / +49 176 5789 6501
http://www.crowdsalad.de