[ckan-dev] ckanext scheming and additional fields

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Wed Sep 28 12:20:23 UTC 2016

Thanks, it works so well for adding values when editing BUT it is not
displayed in the dataset visualization mode template. There must be
something to add in
templates/scheming/package/snippets/additional_info.html but I'm too
lame to know what (it's not a for extra in extras loop like in the
standard template, as the schema already provides access to some extra
fields...)