[ckan-dev] archiver

Claire Herbert Claire.Herbert at umanitoba.ca
Wed Sep 28 14:18:52 UTC 2016

Thanks Jari,
I think everything should be under root? Even if I sudo the paster commands it doesn’t work.
David, I have 2 running ckan instances and both have paster issues.
Instance one: http://130.179.67.140/ is running on Ubuntu 12.04 and was installed using the install from package instructions. Some extensions do work, but not all I’ve tried. It is ckan version 2.2.1
Instance two: http://lwbin-datahub.ad.umanitoba.ca/ is running ckan 2.5.2

Regards,
Claire