[ckan-dev] Calling package_update removes resources

Tyler Kennedy tk at tkte.ch
Wed Sep 28 17:11:04 UTC 2016

Heyo,

Resources are just part of a package. If you update the entire package
(which is what you're doing with package_update) you need to provide the
resources list as well.

What you're probably looking for here is package_patch, which updates
select fields on a package while leaving others (like resources) alone.

Thank you,
Tyler Kennedy