[ckan-dev] Datastore - Could not connect to DataPusher

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:15:25 UTC 2016

Probably the CKAN application needs to know how to access URLs using a
proxy. See this link for how to configure it:
https://github.com/ckan/datapusher/issues/60

Its worth doing it for CKAN and the Datapusher application so that the
Datapusher can also fetch external URLs to push the data to the datastore.

Best,
Matt

--
Matt Fullerton
Software development and data science for open data and mobility
matt at crowdsalad.de
+49 89 7456 0495 / +49 176 5789 6501
http://www.crowdsalad.de