[ckan-dev] Ckan url + subpath configuration

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Apr 3 15:46:38 UTC 2017

Hi Jordi,

I don't have much experience with non-root site myself but there are many
on this list that have as issues around it come up regularly. What problems
are you finding exactly? This might help others provide pointers.

One thing that definitely needs setting up is `ckan.root_path` in your ini
file:

http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/maintaining/configuration.html#ckan-root-path

Hope this helps,

Adrià