[ckan-dev] CKAN Versioning?

Florian.Brucker at it.karlsruhe.de Florian.Brucker at it.karlsruhe.de
Thu Apr 13 09:22:14 UTC 2017

It's worth mentioning that there are major changes scheduled for this
functionality in CKAN 2.7. See

        https://github.com/ckan/ckan/issues/3536

Regards,
Florian

"ckan-dev" <ckan-dev-bounces at lists.okfn.org> schrieb am 13.04.2017
11:18:03:

<CAME5=WpdsbONw1YT4UBK7iy05k3mXnwhfVz3p2nSdeT=1jU8aA at mail.gmail.com>

> Versioning is still available in all releases.
>
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 11:57 PM, Aaron McGlinchy <
> McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz> wrote:
>
> > A few yeasr ago when we first began using CKAN, I am pretty sure
> > versioning of datasets was occurring (ie. you could go in and look up
> > changes to a dataset and go to an older version).  However shortly
> > after in an update I think that versioning was removed?
> >

> > However the ckan website
> > (https://hes32-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?
> url=https%3a%2f%2fckan.org%2ffeatures%

2f&umid=b83fa3ce-6f27-49dc-96b2-1e9b395da7b7&auth=404f40417a1e5a405fc5ef4abba8b54d9bae9d41-94a50c72ee1d19bd7c83be3713388180f10d8ada