[ckan-dev] Integration with Transifex (qa, report, archiver)

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Wed Aug 16 09:45:00 UTC 2017

Luiz,
I doubt there is the resource for the core ckan team to manage
Transifex projects for CKAN extensions. You could just use Babel (or
other local tools) to auto-generate a i18n/xyz.pot file and
hand-transalated i18n/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/xyz.po file (as
KrzysztofMadejski has in those forks that you linked to). I'd also
suggest you submit it for everyone's use by creating a Pull Request.
David