[ckan-dev] How to maintain the database?

Martin Szyszlican MSzyszlican at jus.gob.ar
Fri Dec 1 18:14:21 UTC 2017

We sometimes re-upload datasets after a failed or incomplete datapusher run, and we would like to delete everything unused from the database. We have reached a point where the DB is too big, and it´s slowing down the server, which makes the datapusher crashes more frequent.

I know I can call resource.purge or datastore_delete on a single resource, but how do I detect everything that is deletable? Is there a maintenance command already created for this?

Martín Szyszlican
Programa Justicia Abierta | Secretaría de Planificación Estratégica
mszyszlican at jus.gob.ar<mailto:mszyszlican at jus.gob.ar>
(011) 5300-4000 int. 76067

[logo_minjus]