[ckan-dev] Problems with DCAT extension in new 2.7.2

David Hernández Gutiérrez davisoski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 20:29:37 UTC 2017

Re: [ckan-dev] Problems with DCAT extension in new 2.7.2

De:
Reiko Kaps <kaps at luis.uni-hannover.de>

Fecha:
11/12/2017 10:48

Para:
ckan-dev at lists.okfn.org

Hi,

in my installation (from source) i fixed this problem with the command
'chown www-data', where www-data is the user running the wsgi-server (in
my case apache + mod-wsgi). No need for more permissions etc.

cu reik

Hi.

Seems to work now with 555.

Thanks