[ckan-dev] DCAT JSON harvester license property not importing

Cam Findlay cam at camfindlay.com
Fri Feb 17 08:15:41 UTC 2017

Managed to get the module installed - the data.json endpoint works a treat,
however the harvester is a different story - error log is showing
"ImportError: 'module' object has no attribute 'DataJsonHarvester'" and
Apache is throwing a 500 response (I'm running via an Apache WSGI).

I note the module mentions a quirk requiring an "import ckanext" in wsgi.py
(unsure where to find this, is this meant to mean the apache.wsgi file in
/etc/ckan/default?).

Scratching my head a bit but keen to keep working through the problem to
get this harvester working. Any further insight would be appreciated. I'm
running CKAN 2.6.x.

Thanks.

C.