[ckan-dev] Getting resources from packages via the ckanapi

Koebrick, Andrew (MNIT) andrew.koebrick at state.mn.us
Tue Feb 28 18:31:18 UTC 2017

One other observation on my failing attempt to harvest resource id’s using the API: when I run the script against another CKAN instance I manage (this one is public: gisdata.mn.gov; CKAN v. 2.3), it works like a charm.  All our resources get found and displayed.

The main difference between the content in the two CKAN installs is that I created all of the resources in the failing site via the API.  Could there be some attribute required to be a “fully formed resources” that does not automatically get created when the API is used to create records?  Something about revisions which I am missing?

All of the resources in the failing ckan instance(ng911.gisdata.mn.gov; CKAN v.2.5.2) show up just fine through the web interface; are searchable via SOLR, do not look any different…

Andrew Koebrick