[ckan-dev] Maintainers of ckanext-googleanalytics?

Cam Findlay cam at camfindlay.com
Wed Jan 11 21:47:52 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I'm looking for maintainers of the CKAN extension - ckanext-googleanalytics

As far as I can see, no maintainer contacts are listed in the readme so was
suggested to leave a message here :)

At present the extension is buggy on CKAN 2.6.x (untested on other 2.x.x
versions at present) and another contributor and I are interested in seeing
a branch created to maintain CKAN 1.x compatibility leaving master branch
for more active development to make this extension play nice with newer
versions of CKAN 2.x.x.

For context please see
https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-googleanalytics/pull/21

Could someone please let us know who has merge rights for this repo and how
we could proceed.

Many thanks,

Cam FIndlay.