[ckan-dev] ckanext-scheming

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:08:54 UTC 2017

hi,

i now get some time to work on our ckan prototype for a little transparency
portal. we use ckanext-scheming to define some (1-4) templates for managing
datasets / documents / reports / legislation / ... .
so far so good. the package_types are classified either in their own realm
by using ckanext-scheming or between the package_types by using group
entities.
my problem is to define a central search. this is easy when searching by
organizations and by groups (
http://localhost:5000/{group_name|package_type}/). but i don't find an url
for a search for all packages like http://localhost:5000/package/ ? is
there such an option, or do i have to define a s.th. like a "hidden" group
to which each package is related to?

thanx in advance and regards from germany

armin