[ckan-dev] Fwd: Ckan-harvester Tempplate not found.

tanya arora arora.tanya41 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 12:51:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have installed ckan successfully. Ckan datastore and data Pusher are
working fine.
My project is to implement ckan harvester. But when i install ckan
harvester everything stops working and clicking on organization, groups and
127.0.0.1/harvest is giving template not found error whereas template is
present in all the paths specified. Please help me with this error. I am
struggling with this from last 8 days and unable to proceed  further.

Thanks,
Tanya

  <https://mailtrack.io/>Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=arora.tanya41@gmail.com&idSignature=22>